Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Friday 13 September 2013

The Look: Olivia Wilde in Valentino



#fashion #TIFF13 

Olivia Wilde arriving at the THIRD PERSON premiere at the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival at The Elgin Theatre on September 9, 2013. TIFF has been under way for almost a week now, and it's killing me (more on that later).

I'm usually hit-or-miss with Olivia's fashion choices, but I do like this citron Valentino Resort 2014 dress.


I love her pink lips more though! Great pop of colour!

I'm having lip colour envy. I recently purchased Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Mexican Rose, wanting to rock a bright lip. Sadly the colour turned horrid on me after about 10 minutes and stained my lips so bad I ended up not leaving the house. They were still bright pink the next morning and I had to use concealer on my lips. I'm trying to figure out how to return the used lip pencil now.




The look from the Valentino Resort 2014 lookbook. This dress looks better in "real life".

0 comments:

Post a Comment